Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Grateful

My daughter had to take a pretty big test for her nursing career called the NCLEX and it's been somewhat of a struggle but on Monday she felt very good when she finished her test and it cut her off at 85 questions which is a good sign: She had called me while I was in Hobby Lobby (love that store) and as I was getting into my car to go pick her up this song I never recognized came on my spotify (wasn't on my playlist) entitled "So Much" by Life Church Worship and it was talking about being so grateful for all that God has done. I really felt he was going to answer our prayer for her to pass and I just found out my loved one whom we have been praying for over hisg heart condition was finally going to be released from the hospital and able to go to a local rehab which is a HUGE answer to prayer! We found out the next day that she had passed her test and my loved one was transferred to the rehab facility! I felt such a BIG weight has been lifted as it has been pretty stressful! The next day (today) I was sitting trying to go over what I was going to lead at upcoming bible study this Thursday night I prayed to the Lord to direct me in what he wanted me to talk about and we left off talking about waiting but I felt like he wanted me to expand and to give testimony about what I had just been through with the 2 sitiuations. I turn in my prayer journal and it said "Patience is not about waiting- it's the ablity to keep a good attitude while working hard for what you believe in. It's the willingness to stay focused, confidently taking one small step after the next, knowing that the way you move a mountain is by moving one stone at a time- every stone you move, no matter how small is progress." Wow!!! So I then proceed to look up patient verses in the bible and write them down and then what songs to correlate with being patient and the song "Trust" by Lauren Daigle comes on which is the song my daughter who just passed her test sang when she was in 7th grade at a middle school talent show...who would have thought that song would really mean so much years later..I literally wept. It was very overwhelming... No matter what trial you are facing it's important to keep your focus on the Lord, to wait, to trust in him at all times and he will see you through! He may not answer in the way you are expecting or like but know he has best intrest at heart and sometimes we may not understand at the time but it might be revealed later!

No comments:

Post a Comment